Number of appointments missed between Apr 2019-June 2019 - 358
Patients who fail to attend their medical appointments withour prior notification have an enormous impact on the practice in terms of
- Significant costs
- An increase in waiting time for patients, resulting in risk of worsening patients' health
- A waste of practice time – not simply the clinicians’ time, but also the administration team’s as the appointment invariably needs to be rebooked
Please notify the Practice as soon as you know that you are unable to attend the appointment. You can do so by either-
- Calling the surgery between 0800-1830 to cancel the apoointment. Please ring as early as possible, as the appointment can then be offered to another patient.
- Text service which reminds you of the appointment and allows you to cancel if you do not wish to keep the appointment by texting the word ‘CANCEL’ back. This will automatically cancel the appointment.
- Patient Access which allows you to cancel without contacting the practice – patients registered to use the online services only.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.